It is always great to receive feedback, so I just want to share some feedback I received from Sue from 2.9.19
"Sandie takes time to understand her clients which is so important, the sessions she offers are tranquil, with emphasis on making you comfortable. So often in life lip service is paid, nothing could be further from the truth with this Counsellor, who shares empathy, care, and a genuiune understanding for her clients, making them feel valued, reassured, and able to gather their strength again.
All this is done in a relaxed and comforting atmosphere. I highly recommend A Listening Ear Counselling Service to anyone who need support in today's stressful world. Sandie is certainly my rock.
This week is National Work-Life Week and is an opportunity for us all to focus on our own well-being and to get the work-life balance right.
My top tips to do this include:
1. Prioritise tasks by making a to do list
2. when are you at your most productive is it morning, afternoon or evening? plan the most challenging tasks at this time.
3. Take time out in the working day for yourself, get up, walk about, go out in the fresh air, talk to people/colleagues and refocus.
4. Make sure your work station is personalised to you, so it works for you with the right equipment, technology and is set up for your needs, with as much natural light as possible.
5. Take your holiday allocation either as long weekends or longer periods of time off with friends and family to keep your physical and mental health positive. This will also ensure you realise what is important in life and keep work-life balance in check #worklifebalance.
Start with these 5 tips and we can develop them further in later blogs.
Work to live, not live to work!